Developing Elite Drivers since 2000 - (805) 230-3072
RSS

Recent Posts

Many teens not getting driver's ed
Where to put hands on the steering wheel?
Back to (Driving) School: More Crashes and Convictions for Teens that Skip Driver Ed
Blind students required to pass driver's ed
AAA: Fewer driver's ed classes = more teen traffic accidents, convictions

Categories

Agoura hills
driving school
teaching your teen to drive
powered by

Teaching your Teen to drive Blog

Teaching your teen to drive

Violating laws
elite driving academy Your teen’s driving privileges may be restricted or lost if they violate state traffic laws. When a driver under 20 receives a demerit point  a driver improvement clinic. Your teen will not receive safe driving points for attending this clinic. If they do not complete the clinic within 90 days, their driving privileges will be suspended until the clinic is completed. If you are under 18, after your second demerit point conviction, DMV will suspend your permit or license for 90 days. A third conviction results in the loss of driving privileges until the age of 18 or for one year, whichever is longer.

9 Comments to Teaching your teen to drive:

Comments RSS
Pedro Celis on Friday, January 25, 2013 10:49 PM
Important information about the teaching teen to drive. This information is most valuable for me. Because sometimes I drive my own car and Ive not enough knowledge about traffic law. That you provide here.
Reply to comment

life safety on Sunday, May 19, 2013 8:39 PM
Thanks

Send and receive Text Messages on Monday, June 30, 2014 7:22 AM
Send & receive SMS from your computer or tablet, using your current Android & IOS phone number. Messages stay in sync with your SMS inbox.
Reply to comment

best watches for women on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 10:07 AM
Hi my family member! I wish to say that this post is amazing, great written and include approximately all important infos. I�d like to peer more posts like this .
Reply to comment

swiss watch ranking on Friday, January 09, 2015 1:55 AM
Hiya very cool site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Wonderful .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally�I'm glad to find a lot of helpful info right here in the publish, we'd like develop more strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .
Reply to comment

how to master admission essay writing on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 1:46 AM
Teaching your teen to drive,keep making and improving the better violate state traffic laws always. Generating with us on their driving privileges will be suspended until the clinic whichever is longer,thanks.
Reply to comment

start-me-up.net on Friday, May 18, 2018 12:25 PM
It is very obvious that we need to think before doing anything on the grounds that in the wake of doing it is difficult to reclaim our activities. It is absolutely silliness in doing paper composing in the event that we don't have the learning of such thing. We ought to know about the future and the aftereffects of our talking which this article enlightens us concerning it.
Reply to comment

rushessay on Saturday, July 14, 2018 5:03 AM
When we gave vehicle to our teen it was the first rule that he was taught for the first time. When I was about to learn driving It is the most important thing for me that I should be having in mind when I am concern about driving.
Reply to comment

add unallocated space to partition windows 10 on Thursday, July 19, 2018 8:44 PM
As a highly rewarded, easy to run, and absolutely free affiliate program, MiniTool Affiliate Program allows every affiliate to earn attractive commission from orders he made, and the commission rate reaches to 70%. Moreover, there are lots of flagship products for every affiliate to choose, and we will track every affiliated order for up to 120 days. Most importantly, the commission will be assigned to your account exactly and punctually.
Reply to comment